Advance Engineering engages a multidisciplinary process to develop an asset revitalization plan, utilizing expertise from a range of fields including engineering, construction, urban planning, architecture and finance. Our core objectives are:
- Optimizing the resources for managing assets
- Handling increased user expectations
- Responding effectively to asset failures
- Managing the aging of assets and asset renewal strategies
- Coping with emerging scenarios including technology advancement
- Financing strategies for long term revitalization plans
Advance Engineering also employs 3D modeling with conceptual video presentations on large projects to help our clients visualize their revitalized asset. Our design team works closely with our clients to help them find the best balance between design and budget of their project before work begins.